Oddbjørn (68) is married and has 4 children. In 1974, they moved to Frosta outside the Norwegian city Trondheim, while working as a welder.
- "Both commuting and welding took their piece of my life.”
As a result of his work profession Oddbjørn developed COPD, a chronic illness of the lungs causing poor airflow. The diagnosis affects his concentration and causes dizziness and breathing difficulties.
- “Climbing stairs was awful. I no longer had a chance to climb the basement stairs.”
- “But today, life is completely different. I go in the basement several times each day. I have no problem with it.”
- “It really, really helps having the AssiStep, because you no longer feel that dread walking the stairs.”
- “I recommend the stair helper AssiStep to most people I come across who might need it.”
“The stair helper AssiStep really saved me!”
Want more information about the stair helper AssiStep?
Download our brochure:
- Brochure AssiStep Brochure-AssiStep.pdf Size: 8,79 mb Last ned